Skip to content

36 thoughts on “Gloryhole Swallow B255 3rd Visit (11 Sep 2020)

1. U

such a beautiful girl - saddens me she has desecrated her body with such ugly tattoos.
    Thank you admin for the latest crop of vids!

2. U

By the way... I get a real kick out of the fact that Trump is out - even more when my thoughts turn to Dave who I bet is a hardcore Trump supporter with all his guns and such.
    I bet Dave's crying right now like a little bitch because Trump lost. I hope Bidens takes away his goddamn guns.
    Cause fuck you Dave!

1. chokos

It's known that Dave is a Tramp supporter - he is probably going to join the militia to help him keep the presidency . So no more updates for a while ..

1. Phil

“Dave who I bet is a hardcore Trump supporter with all his guns”

“It's known that Dave is a Tramp supporter”

Holy shit balls!!!!! Stalker Alert!!!!!

We're here for the girls, not to stalk the camera guy. Move on faggots.

1. grggr

yes, because we all know that only gun owners are victims of gun violence? do you even think about the shit you say? maybe you were too focused on making sure you showed us that you're afraid of gay people TWICE

1. PoweredByJesus

Great find! I got them both. She's an absolute favorite and it's great seeing her skinny but still perky n shit and acting all cute. I hope she doesn't keep blowing up in weight...

1. chokos

No , she is not a cum dodger . She swallows the precious stuff just fine . And she takes countless creampies . She's an all around great performer and she is damn hot .
      Don't miss her videos .

3. PoweredByJesus

Not sure why people are calling her a cum dodger. Some drips out on a couple loads but she shows it and swallows quickly which I love. She's one of the best combinations of being cute and swallower at the same time.

4. Yono

lol This girl isn't a cum dodger. She just likes cum on her face. She enthusiastically swallows all the cum that gets in her mouth, but she likes to wear it too. She's one of the best on this site.

5. Clairefan

If admin or someone has member access, can you look into the GHS forums to check for any Claire updates? Does Dave still claim he has 3 more scenes with her? She's been divorced now for a while, so that supposed roadblock isn't there anymore, he could release them now, or even ask Claire back...

1. MikeyP

they gonna get shared so he aint never put them up on his site

i saw sample pics on twitter before long time ago but he pulled them

1. clairefan

And are you sure these sample pics aren't from one of the already released scenes? I find it extremely suspicious that Dave would give proof that the videos exist to start with, and that he'd give the proof in something as open as twitter instead of in his private forum for members. I mean, I'm one of the guys who thinks Dave is just bluffing and there are no more Claire scenes, but I'll be ecstatic to be proven wrong.

1. MikeyP

dont know why. they was claire tho. she had shorter hair and she was a bit thicker in a good way.

maybe claire see them and asked dave to pull

1. J-Money

I'd definitely love to fuck this chick but that gut she's carrying is a slight bit of a turn off. Everything else is nice though with her.

6. poi

if catalina taylor made a visit she was going to make a big succe that she would have come a second time at the request of the public

7. Pekka

This blonde is so gorgerous! I love her smile and that laught gives me a boner. I am so happy to see her taking creampies IN. Only wish to see and dave ask more anal fucking creampies in future updates. Ass full of cum with closeup. Only few girls have done anal in booth even it is more safe than pussy for std